Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Specialist
The main function of a Call Center/Customer Service Specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical Customer Service Specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offering possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years customer service related experience
A graduate of Tennessee State University and Seton Hall University, Christine is a native Californian and can best be described as enthusiastic and self-motivated. She comes to Wollborg Michelson with more than 10 years of corporate and nonprofit experience in Communications and Marketing, and gladly welcomed the opportunity to transition to the Recruiting industry. During her career, she spent time working in Corporate Communication, Event Management and Public Relations. She enjoys meeting new people and looks forward to using her skills to thrive in Recruiting.
In her spare time, Christine can be found reading, traveling, participating in community service activities, and trying new restaurants.