Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Support Representative (Healthcare Industry)
Customer Service Professional Needed in the health insurance industry
This role is supporting the pharmacy benefits within the insurance side of the industry (no insurance experience needed but we do REQUIRE at least TWO years customer service experience, great tenure, and a GREAT attitude)
Must have high speed internet, own cell phone/landline device to take calls and own laptop or desktop to work from home until our office opens back up
5am-6pm Availability Monday - Friday
Start Date: 09/2020
Location: Sacramento, CA
Pay Rate: 15.72/hour or 16.42/hour for bilingual (Spanish) speakers
We are customer-obsessed and highly value strong customer support representatives in our department. In this Customer Service Representative position, you will have the opportunity to make a difference at the front lines of our operation as you handle inquiries efficiently and accurately in a timely manner.
You are the company’s primary point of communication for customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and responding to customer telephone
- Electronic or written inquiries and
- Providing excellent service to customers with information regarding basic eligibility, benefits and claims status with emphasis on customer retention.
How you will make an impact:
- Respond to complex telephone, electronic, written inquiries from health, dental, or vision professionals, groups, subscribers and brokers.
- Communicate eligibility, benefits and claims status, policies and procedures.
- Document each customer encounter and resolution in the appropriate computer tracking system and adjusts claims as necessary based upon findings.
- Meet and maintain production standards, counts and inquiry response turnaround times and reprocesses claims, as appropriate.
- Use contact tracking functions to follow-up on open calls to ensure issues are resolved within standards.
- Participate in training programs and provides support to other departments, as directed
What we look for:
- We’d require someone with high school diploma, GED, or above.
- A minimum of 2 years of successful customer service work experience within a call center OR related heavy customer contact experience.
- PC literacy required; MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Regularly required to work standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy and fax machine, etc.).
- If you've ever called a customer support line yourself, you know that attitude is a make it or break it!
- We want someone who will be warm and empathetic with customers and diligently seek accurate answers to their questions.