Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Support SUPERSTARS Needed - Healthcare Industry Call Center!!
Rancho Cordova, CA
Customer Service Professional Needed in the health and dental insurance industry!!
Bilingual a plus!!!
This role is supporting the insurance side of the industry (no insurance experience needed but we do REQUIRE at least TWO years customer service experience, great tenure, and a GREAT attitude)
6am-6pm Availability Monday - Friday (multiple shifts within that time frame)
ETA Start: July and August (Different clients)
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
We are customer-obsessed and highly value strong customer support representatives in our department. In this Customer Service Representative position, you will have the opportunity to make a difference at the front lines of our operation as you handle inquiries efficiently and accurately in a timely manner.
You are the company’s primary point of communication for customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and responding to customer telephone
- Electronic or written inquiries and
- Providing excellent service to customers with information regarding basic eligibility, benefits and claims status with emphasis on customer retention.
How you will make an impact:
- Respond to complex telephone, electronic, written inquiries from health, dental, or vision professionals, groups, subscribers and brokers.
- Communicate eligibility, benefits and claims status, policies and procedures.
- Document each customer encounter and resolution in the appropriate computer tracking system and adjusts claims as necessary based upon findings.
- Meet and maintain production standards, counts and inquiry response turnaround times and reprocesses claims, as appropriate.
- Use contact tracking functions to follow-up on open calls to ensure issues are resolved within standards.
- Participate in training programs and provides support to other departments, as directed
What we look for:
- We’d require someone with high school diploma, GED, or above.
- A minimum of 2 years of successful customer service work experience within a call center OR related heavy customer contact experience.
- PC literacy required; MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Regularly required to work standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy and fax machine, etc.).
- If you've ever called a customer support line yourself, you know that attitude is a make it or break it!
- We want someone who will be warm and empathetic with customers and diligently seek accurate answers to their questions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.50 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour