Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Support Specialist
1021 3rd St. Oakland, California 94607 | Contract
Customer Support Specialist
An amazing educational organization focused on child education is looking for a detail-focused, service-minded relationship builder to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Support Specialist will be the face of our organization, spreading the word on our programs, welcoming families via phone and email, and guiding them through the enrollment process. This role is the perfect vehicle to grow in the business and marketing fields, as you’ ll gain first-hand knowledge of what it takes to provide world-class service to thousands of customers.
- You’ ll act as the voice of the organization, illustrating the camper experience through the use of compelling narrative to camper families and prospective clients, while identifying opportunities to register for additional weeks of camp and add-on services.
- You’ ll respond to a high volume of phone and email inquiries while maintaining excellent customer service, 100% accuracy and incredibly prompt response time.
- You’ ll uphold the highest standards of service while serving as the main point of contact for parents and staff, resolving inquiries and responding with empathy to concerns to build lasting relationships.
- You’ ll use Salesforce to accurately enroll campers and process refunds, cancellations, and session transfers.
- You’ ll assist with financial assistance program by working with teammates to review and award financial assistance to approximately 2, 800 campers.
- You’ ll assist with mailings to customers and other projects as necessary to meet department and company goals.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2 years experience in a customer service role
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Suite (CRM experience a plus)
- Excellent attention to detail, with a professional, enthusiastic and warm phone presence
- Experience with consultative sales in a high-touch customer service environment preferred
- Conversational understanding or fluency in Spanish a plus, but not required
- Skill at and experience with soliciting and implementing feedback to improve performance
Schedule & Time Commitment
- Position begins immediately and ends mid-August
- Full and part-time schedules available