Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Data Coordinator - Excel Pro Needed!
Location: Remote - Tempe, AZ (must live within a 50 Radius of Tempe) | Will be expected to return to the office post-Covid.
Provide support and technical assistance to the manager, data analysts, and cross-functional teams by downloading, archiving, and maintaining multiple datasets for standard monthly reports and ad hoc requests. Assist in ad-hoc data pulls to support the successful implementation of new initiatives and/or modifications to existing reports to meet dynamic business needs.
- Download, archive, and manage multiple datasets across numerous platforms, portals, and systems Prepare and generate reports using data maintained in databases and/or online portals on a set schedule and on an ad-hoc basis
- Facilitate requests for downloading, transferring, and/or transforming of data Maintain an inventory of monthly data file receipt and delivery to ensure all data sources have been updated and accounted for Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to coordinate data exchange and timely data file submission and transfer, where necessary Support
- Data Analytics Manager or Director in updating data for data related plans, project needs, policies, and procedures as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field or associate’s degree + equivalent experience.
- Medical or claims background preferred.
- Experience with relational databases and advanced Microsoft Excel techniques strongly preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience
Job Type: Contract