Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Data Entry Specialist
Wollborg Michelson is recruiting talented Data Entry Specialists at a large grocery retail chain in the Phoenix/Deer Valley area! Candidates must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and stable work history. These are temporary job opportunities and a great way to get your start in Corporate America.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, research and analyze data so that it can be accurately processed.
- Perform analysis and document conversion requirements to translate data sets into standardized formats.
- Perform data analysis functions for assigned business unit including design and development of critical ad hoc reports.
- Proactively identify data issues that need to be fixed and perform detailed data verification and analysis.
- Responsible for the escalation and resolution of data issues.
- Make process and/or system improvement recommendations to assist the business unit in achieving its goals and objectives.
- Work across business units/teams to collect, aggregate, match, consolidate, and confirm data for quality and accuracy.
- Gather reporting requirements for change requests and ad-hoc reports as requested.
- May assist with acquisition, extraction, transforming and standing up of various data sets.
- May design and/or develop and ensure the quality of specific databases for collection, tracking and reporting of research data.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
- Must be proficient in standard office software, such as MS Office, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel (Mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience with data manipulation and analysis
- Experience working with data analytics-driven solutions with sensitive data sources
- High degree of creative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to gather and interpret information and to develop, recommend and implement solutions
- Team-oriented — ability to build departmental and cross-functional relationships
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum high school diploma or GED is required.
A graduate of Tennessee State University and Seton Hall University, Christine is a native Californian and can best be described as enthusiastic and self-motivated. She comes to Wollborg Michelson with more than 10 years of corporate and nonprofit experience in Communications and Marketing, and gladly welcomed the opportunity to transition to the Recruiting industry. During her career, she spent time working in Corporate Communication, Event Management and Public Relations. She enjoys meeting new people and looks forward to using her skills to thrive in Recruiting.
In her spare time, Christine can be found reading, traveling, participating in community service activities, and trying new restaurants.