Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Data Governance Analyst
6900 S Yosemite Street Centennial, Colorado 80112 | Contract
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage new item processing for assigned categories
- Set up items as required and maintain ongoing data accuracy and standardization
- Provide support for internal customers on item related data and system functionality
- Participate in projects as a subject matter expert on Item attributes.
- Support merchandising projects and programs with implementation of new data elements.
- Query and analyze data needs for initiatives and provide recommendations.
- Implement mass data changes needed for projects and programs.
- Manage product specific data needs to insure consumer protection regulations
- Research and implement data cleanup activities to ensure accuracy and consistency in the database.
- Investigate issues and perform root causes analysis
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Safeway systems preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to independently solve problems
- High degree of initiative with solid decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong planning and organizing skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and be very detailed oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- QMF and SQL skills desirable
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
Senior Program Manager
Harpreet knows that the key to success is building strong relationships, which takes patience, support, and understanding. Harpreet came to Wollborg Michelson with that experience in hand, and currently manages two of WM’s longest standing accounts. She thrives on making great connections with candidates and matching them with their Dream Jobs, like two perfect pieces to a puzzle. In her free time, Harpreet enjoys teaching traditional North Indian dances to children and adults, baking, spending time with her family and friends, and (any chance she gets) visiting Disneyland!