Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Wollborg Michelson is looking to build a team of Enrollment Processors with a Fortune 500 healthcare company!
About the Position:
Responsible for maintaining internal computer systems enrollment and membership records related to the qualifications for coverage under the contract or agreement. Respond to internal and external inquiries regarding eligibility/enrollment and maintain membership records.
- Oversee data integrity of member enrollment records and remittance files transmitted from the state
- Provide timely, efficient support for the eligibility load process while coordinating with corporate IS department to resolve issues that arise during the process
- Provide research to correct errors in membership and Primary Care Physician data output within the provider information system
- Complete monthly reconciliation process of remittance files by resolving discrepancies in report
- Generate internal ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed
- 1+ year experience in member enrollment, membership eligibility records, member services or data analysis
- Intermediate level Excel experience
- High volume data entry/ processing experience required
- Must be able to provide a copy of High school diploma or equivalent
- Updated version of resume in a Word document with correct dates of employment
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and 5 panel drug-screen
As a South Carolina native, Nora always allows her southern hospitality to shine through all of her encounters. She brings a passion for building meaningful relationships and an enthusiastic personality to the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team! Nora has a unique background in the performing arts, administrative/ HR support and teaching English in a foreign country. She could be described as adventurous, motivated and a great listener. Nora believes that a smile and positivity go a long way and making a difference in the lives of others is where she truly thrives!
In her “off” time, Nora is the Sacramento region youth dance coordinator for an international organization that promotes world peace. When she’s not teaching, she is dancing on a semi-pro Latin dance team. Let’s just say that Nora really LOVES to dance!