Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Carlos, CA
Duration: 6 month contract
Pay: $28-31/HR, DOE
Location: San Carlos
- Perform data gathering, analysis, and reporting using MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Provide, clerical, administrative, and data entry support.
- General department administrative support.
- Effectively communicate with agency staff and outside contractors.
- Review Construction Work Directives and enter data into web-based system.
- Skillful use and manipulation of the contract compliance database systems.
- Assist other departments with clerical support.
- Answer phones; take and distribute messages.
- Track cost center expenses.
- Create and update spreadsheets and reports.
- Maintain the department’s physical files and electronic records.
- Three years of clerical experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and database systems.
- Must communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.