Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Dental Industry - Customer Service Professional - Call Center
Dental Industry - Customer Service Professional Needed - this is a call center setting
This role is supporting the insurance side of the dental industry (no insurance experience needed but we do REQUIRE at least one year of customer service support experience or dental industry experience)
**Great professional tenure**
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm, M-F
Start: September 8th 2020
Seeking a STELLAR Customer Service Professional - call center setting
Location: Sacramento, CA
We are customer-obsessed and highly value strong customer support representatives in our department. In this Customer Service Representative position, you will have the opportunity to make a difference at the front lines of our operation as you handle inquiries efficiently and accurately in a timely manner.
You are the company’s primary point of communication to customers. Responsibilities will include: Researching and responding to customer telephone, electronic or written inquiries and providing excellent service to customers with information regarding basic eligibility, benefits and claims status with emphasis on customer retention.
How you will make an impact:
- Respond to complex telephone, electronic, written inquiries from dental or vision professionals, groups, subscribers and brokers.
- Expediently access reference materials to analyze and determine appropriate responses to telephone, electronic and written inquires.
- Communicate eligibility, benefits and claims status, policies and procedures.
- Document each customer encounter and resolution in the appropriate computer tracking system and adjusts claims as necessary based upon findings.
- Identify, report and document system discrepancies.
- Accurately complete online, hard copy forms and route to the appropriate department.
- Meet and maintain production standards, counts and inquiry response turnaround times and reprocesses claims, as appropriate.
- Use contact tracking functions to follow-up on open calls to ensure issues are resolved within standards.
- Participate in training programs and provides support to other departments, as directed
What we look for:
- We’d prefer someone with high school diploma, GED, or above, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
- A minimum of 1 yearsof successful customer service work experience within a call center or related heavy customer contact experience and 9 months successful work experience as a level 1 representative an Enterprise Contact Center.
- PC literacy required; MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Regularly required to work standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy and fax machine, etc.).
- If you've ever called a customer support line yourself, you know that attitude is a make it or break it!
- We want someone who will be warm and empathetic with customers and diligently seek accurate answers to their questions.