Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Cleveland , OH
Marketing | Cleveland, OH, United States
- Content management, including page creation and content posting
- Manage and drive the webinar program which includes an audience of existing and prospective customers
- Manage and drive the in-person user group through event management
- Usage of web site tracking and analytics to implement web site testing
- SEO and content strategy, tracking, and execution
- Content syndication
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in digital marketing
- Experience with integrated, multi-channel campaigns
- Analytical with expertise in funnel-conversion metrics and site testing
- Self-motivated, driven with a thirst for knowledge, especially for digital marketing knowledge
- B2B marketing experience highly desired
- Experienced driving marketing programs that yield and deliver ROI
- HTML layout skills and tracking pixel management
- Good business sense and corporate maturity
- Marketing automation (Eloqua & Salesforce)
- Creative definition and management, but not creation
- Effective landing pages
- SEO and content performance marketing
- Blog writing
- Heat maps, Crazy Egg
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
Wollborg Michelson is an equal opportunity employer
Direct Hire Recruiter
Patricia has always been a matchmaker and career coach at heart. She started her career in retail management where she experienced lots of interviewing and hiring especially during the busy holiday season. She worked her way into corporate ecommerce supporting the complex needs of growing organizations as a Product Manager working for a startup and Fortune 500 companies. There is nothing more that she loves than watching an employee surpass their goals and the possibilities that unfold when employees are truly engaged, inspired, and valued in their work.
After a successful career in product management, she felt the calling to combine these two passions of hers into one role as a recruiter. She enjoys learning about emerging technology, the adaptability and grit required for successful candidates to excel in roles including Product Management, Project Management, and UX Design. She is excited to blend her expertise to work for or with you to find your next great role or candidate!