Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Director, Talent Management - Career and Growth
Foster City, CA
The Director of Career & Growth will have the responsibility for the strategic roadmap, design, implementation and day-to-day management of enterprise-wide talent initiatives focused on employee career and growth. The person in this role will also serve as an internal consultant and provide thought leadership to various business lines on their career and growth initiatives.
- Develop a robust career and growth development program for all employees globally
- Partner with key stakeholders such as HR business partners, D&I team, and business leaders to build and deploy outcome-oriented solutions for career and growth needs
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify gaps in career programs and identify employee needs
- Design, develop, and implement programs to drive impactful talent initiatives
- Develop processes and guidelines for effective career conversations between employees and managers
- Define a career mapping strategy
- Maintain and continuously improve a short-term assignment program aimed at offering employees exposure to various careers to enhance the employee career growth experience
- Bachelor’ s degree is required. Advanced degree (MA/MBA/PhD) preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience with an emphasis on talent management, organizational effectiveness or human capital
- Strong technical knowledge of human resources coupled with strategic business acumen
- Strong attention to detail and flawless execution
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience at designing and rapidly implementing new tools and processes
- Ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Excellent communication, project and program management, and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver against tight timelines in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding team player with the ability to work with and influence people at all levels