Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Director of Leasing
120 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90048
Leasing Director – Commercial Real Estate Opportunity!
Are you an experienced leasing professional within commercial real estate? Do you have experience collaborating with various departments, both internal and external, to achieve company objectives? Have you created strategies to develop leasing relationships with new groups and strengthen existing ones? If so, a well-known commercial real estate corporation in Los Angeles is seeking a Leasing Director. They are looking for an individual with proven negotiation, customer service, data analysis, and communication skills. The person in this role will oversee the development and maintenance of leasing relationships, and work to provide best in class service to tenants. He/She will also take point on leading growth within the Leasing department of the company, seeking ways to improve all aspects of the business through analyzing past results and creating/improving policies and procedures. Moreover, this person will manage broker relations too, improving existing ones and marketing to create new ones.
This company offers many great benefits, including a competitive salary, fantastic medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401k with a great company match percentage. Beyond this, the organization has been recognized for its incredible focus on employee growth and development. They strive to ensure every person working across their teams is positively challenged, learning new skills, and advancing their career. This opportunity would provide room for personal and professional growth, as well as allow you to influence the company’ s growth.
- Oversee leasing team in all facets of its operation
- Lead negotiations with potential occupants, and see them through the contract process
- Market to and build relationships with potential new tenants, with the goal of decreasing vacancies
- Track and analyze performance of properties through Yardi system
- Aid in budgeting for the company by projecting future expenses based on prior data, and assist accounting team with necessary tax information
- Work hand in hand with legal team to ensure all documents are drafted and completed properly, and to take care of any tenant issues efficiently
- Manage and advise team responsible for lease renewals, collection of delinquent payments, and proper posting of notices when necessary
- Review leasing reports and present to upper management as required
- Work with marketing team to create a unified strategy to improve occupancy and develop new business relationships
- Stay up to date on competitors leasing procedures, rates, and amenities to remain competitive in the market
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- 7+ years of high level Leasing experience in Commercial Real Estate properties
- Demonstrable negotiation skills, with experience in determining leasing terms and fee agreements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be organized, and able to maintain an organized digital file structure within company’ s Yardi platform
- Yardi experience
- Experienced in leading and developing a team
- Able to create and implement strategies for improving leasing efficiency and business success