Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Director of Product, Platform
San Francisco, CA
Are you drawn to creating innovative products that enhance developer productivity? Do you have an advanced degree in CS, Math, or similar with expertise in launching enterprise level service at scale? Are you an accomplished speaker with a public portfolio?
In this role, you’ll work across all products, disciplines and service lines to discover new capabilities for our development teams. You’ll be responsible for the ecosystem of partner developers and services which will enable us to deliver on our mission. Your customers will be our developers and your mission to support them with innovative tools that scale. From design to documentation you’ll spend much working closely with development teams to turn learnings into actions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, own, operate, and expand our developer documentation & portal.
- Continuously improve our services, architectures and APIs.
- Evangelize the platform and vision through customer visits, conferences, blogs, and social.
- You’ll be responsible for adopting the latest and leading technology approaches such as serverless and work to incorporate them into our core platform and teams.
What we look for in you:
- Experienced tailoring to audiences of a few to several thousand from ICs to Board members.
- Fluid communicator of both aspirational vision and technically deep material.
- Demonstrated ability to create and grow developer adoption.
- Demonstrated success at owning and optimizing adoption and usage KPIs and related business metrics.
- Expertise steering and influencing others with and without authority.
- You’ve owned incident response for enterprise-grade code.
- Minimum of 12 years of level-appropriate professional experience.
Please include your resume with your application.
- This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
- No Visa Sponsorship or Transfer for this position
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer