Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Director of Product Management
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Director of Product:
The Director of Product oversees a team of Product Managers in a growing consumer focused B2C team. You'll be responsible for making resource planning decisions within a shared roadmap, while providing visibility to senior leadership. In addition to having your own set of accomplishments as a Product Owner you should have demonstrated experience leading through others.
- Lead global product vision with collaboration with your PM team
- Evangelize processes that foster innovation and simplicity
- Lead vision for user research and design within the team
- Conduct market analyses routinely and present recommendations to foster a shared vision
- Guide and mentor direct reports to effectively execute manage
- Foster strong cross functional relationships with a variety of teams
- Accomplished resume with 7+ years in Product Management
- Demonstrated leadership of Product Managers
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Direct Hire Recruiter
Patricia has always been a matchmaker and career coach at heart. She started her career in retail management where she experienced lots of interviewing and hiring especially during the busy holiday season. She worked her way into corporate ecommerce supporting the complex needs of growing organizations as a Product Manager working for a startup and Fortune 500 companies. There is nothing more that she loves than watching an employee surpass their goals and the possibilities that unfold when employees are truly engaged, inspired, and valued in their work.
After a successful career in product management, she felt the calling to combine these two passions of hers into one role as a recruiter. She enjoys learning about emerging technology, the adaptability and grit required for successful candidates to excel in roles including Product Management, Project Management, and UX Design. She is excited to blend her expertise to work for or with you to find your next great role or candidate!