Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Duration: 2 Months with possible extension
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00
Find Your Dream Job
Wollborg Michelson is looking for a Data Entry Specialist for a contract role with a large grocery company in the Deer Valley area of Phoenix.
Responsibilities and essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Respond to and act on various leads and sell driving opportunities
- Conduct telephone interviews of qualified candidates
- Evaluate and follow up with candidates who meet hiring criteria
- Inform candidates of the additional requirements for information and paperwork needed to continue the recruiting process
- Follow up via phone or written contact with all qualified candidates for current and future driving opportunities
- Maintain superior customer service with candidates, Internal Departments and Driver Recruiting associates
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience
- Previous Driver Recruiting Experience a plus
- Knowledge and Abilities
- Able to Screen 20/30 Candidates per day
- Be able to document and utilize recruiting tools
- Mastery of English speaking and writing skills required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Interviewing skills to include the ability to listen and analyze answers, and ask appropriate questions
- Ability to make decisions based on objective data obtained from applications and during interviews
- Pleasant but assertive-persuasive telephone personality
- Previous recruiting Class A drivers in multiple states preferred
- Effective interpersonal skills – both oral and written
- Positive, collaborative, can-do attitude
- Ability to uphold the highest ethical standards when performing the job
- Open minded with proven track record of resolving difficult and stressful situations using creative and analytical problem-solving skills
2 Years Minimum of Recruiting Experience. Driver Recruiting Experience a plus and not a must have.
Aaron Couch has over twenty years in the staffing arena with a specialized skillset in executive recruiting, contract recruiting as well as contract to hire opportunities and project management. His career within staffing/HR includes executive/professional recruiting, business development, team leadership and strategical startups. Aaron has extensive recruiting and business development expertise in specialized verticals including Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as Accounting & Finance. Aaron is a graduate of San Francisco State University where he completed his undergrad studies, following up with a Master’s in Organizational Management with a specialization in Human Resources from Ashford University I Forbes School of Business & Technology.
Aaron thrives in finding individuals their dream job careers that they are passionate about as well consulting with clients to find them the ideal candidate and fit for their company. He is active within the community volunteering for local nonprofit organizations, as well being active in the local chamber and other human resource “thinktank” groups. The motto that has passed down from generation to generation in his family is “Carpe Diem” and this seize the day attitude determines his altitude daily.
Aaron was raised on the North Coast in the Redwoods and enjoys spending time camping/traveling in the great outdoors with family and friends. The outdoor activities he enjoys include kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding, boating and is also known to explore golf courses to play as well. He also loves authors of business and motivation and one of his favorite’s is from Tony Robbins which Aaron holds true to his heart, “The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.”