Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
E-Commerce Marketing Program Manager
5918 Stoneridge Mall Road Pleasanton, CA 94588 | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson is conducting a search for a Contract-to-Hire E-commerce Marketing Program Manager. The ideal candidate will have advanced SQL, 6 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years managing corporate email strategies.
• In conjunction with business partners, execute E-commerce email marketing programs, including offer testing, production scheduling, segmentation, testing and analysis.
• Maintain data queries for lifecycle emails, and create ad hoc audience segments for special deployments and tests. Partner with internal Email, Targeting & Personalization, and Technology teams to achieve optimal data segmentation and list development.
• Track email performance, summarize key trends and insights, and recommend actions to enhance performance and sales opportunities.
• Build testing plans and continually optimize segmentation and offers strategy.
• Collaborate with internal email team partners for coordinated messaging contact plans.
• Ensure overall consistency in brand messaging and identity across Ecommerce email marketing campaigns.
• Drive continual process improvement and innovation.
• Minimum 6 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years managing corporate email strategy and executing email campaigns.
• Strong knowledge of database platforms and technical interfaces. Advanced SQL experience required.
• Deep knowledge of and experience in all aspects of email marketing, including targeting, delivery implementation, best practices and metrics.
• Extensive knowledge of email service provider platforms and tools.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
Senior Program Manager
Harpreet knows that the key to success is building strong relationships, which takes patience, support, and understanding. Harpreet came to Wollborg Michelson with that experience in hand, and currently manages two of WM’s longest standing accounts. She thrives on making great connections with candidates and matching them with their Dream Jobs, like two perfect pieces to a puzzle. In her free time, Harpreet enjoys teaching traditional North Indian dances to children and adults, baking, spending time with her family and friends, and (any chance she gets) visiting Disneyland!