Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
One Bush St. 200 San Francisco, California 94104 | Direct Hire
Electrical Designer 3+ years
a. Project Types: Aviation, Justice, corporate commercial.
b. Revit: Very strong Revit skills, see mandatory and preferred requirements below. Able to setup models and create and modify families as needed.
c. Will take design direction from the Senior Electrical staff and expected to further design in the BIM/Revit model.
Required Mandatory Revit Skills
1. Set up electrical Revit model for a given project, using our company’ s standard electrical Revit template.
2. Create new sheets and new sheet views.
3. Able to effectively model electrical work and circuiting in coordination with Architecture and other building elements.
4. Do electrical design-drafting in Revit including lighting layouts, power device layouts, electrical equipment distribution layouts, circuiting lighting and power devices, tagging equipment, etc.
5. Be able to edit/modify existing electrical Revit families (i.e. lighting fixtures, wiring devices, electrical distribution equipment such as panelboards, switchboards, disconnect switches, etc.)
Note: Know differences between shared parameters and instance parameters in electrical Revit elements and know how to apply these differences to modify/edit electrical Revit families.
6. Be able to do revision deltas/clouds in Revit.
7. Provide support in production efforts (e.g. plot Revit sheets/views to PDFs).
- Candidate is familiar with Revit C4R (Collaboration for Revit) – this is a cloud based platform for Revit.
- Candidate can develop new electrical Revit families.