Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Our client is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their Pleasanton, CA office. This position is responsible for engineering design process on assigned projects within a particular discipline. The Electrical Engineer develops innovative and unique engineering solutions to align with project, client and project partner’ s needs.
- Strong experience in Electrical Design Engineering for an A/E firm
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of all related current codes
- Ability to work within the project scope, timeline, and budget
- License in Electrical Engineering is required
- 5+ Years of work experience
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.