Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Engineering Project Manager
6683 Owens Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588 | Direct Hire
Job Description – Engineering Project Manager
A Fortune 500, National Builder is looking for an Engineering Project Manager to join their Operations Team. The right candidate will perform engineering duties in planning and designing during due diligence and land development for new residential construction projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist land acquisition personnel by studying project concepts to devise strategies for site and product design on potential new acquisitions.
- Supervise due diligence for new projects mindful of contractual completion dates
- Oversee the collection of information for new projects and studies the reports, drawings, maps, blueprints, aerial photographs, tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics and related topographical and geologic data.
- Create the feasibiity reports summarizing physical site conditions and documenting available utilities on each project.
- Present recommendations to address site concerns during the preparation of a land plan.
- Prepare initial site development budgets.
- Provide forecasting to public utility companies for load demands required by new development.
- Supervise the utility design process and designate the portions of the builder design for contracting utility installation.
- Collaborate with Forward Planners to manage consulting project engineers in preparation of overall engineering design and obtaining approvals on assigned company projects.
- Collaborates with Land Acquisition staff to prepare proforma for corporate approval.
- Ability to travel overnight when needed.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Two to four years related experience working as an Engineer and/or training
- Proficiency with MS Office and email