Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Enrollment Specialist - Excel Skilled - REMOTE!
Data Processor - Member Enrollment Specialist
This is a REMOTE position
- Attention to detail
- STRONG excel skills including ability to do pivot tables and vlookups
- Good communicator
- Multi tasker
- Quick learner
- Independent worker (after training of course)
- They will use the following tools to perform the job duties:
- MTV (Metavance)
- EEP (Electronic eligibility platform) Delta Proprietary application
- One Time Load Wizard
- EEFA Dashboard
- Possibly MS Access
- UltraEdit (Text Editing software used for viewing and editing file data if needed)
Seeking a talented Data Processor for a top healthcare insurance company in Alpharetta, GA. If you are proficient in Microsoft Excel and have a background in healthcare, please apply! This is a contract role for the next 4 months to start and an exciting opportunity for the right candidate!
- Provide support and technical assistance to manager, data analysts, and cross-functional teams by downloading, archiving, and maintaining multiple databases for standard monthly reports.
- Download, archive, and manage multiple datasets across numerous platforms, portals, and systems.
- Prepare and generate reports using data maintained in databases and/or online portals on a set schedule and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Facilitate requests for downloading, transferring, and/or transforming of data.
- Maintain an inventory of monthly data file receipt and delivery to ensure all data sources have been updated and accounted for.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to coordinate data exchange and timely data file submission and transfer, where necessary.
- Support Data Analytics Manager or Director in updating data for data related plans, project needs, policies, and procedures as needed.