Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1130n Sanctuary Parkway, Suite 600 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 | Contract
Reviews and interprets enrollment data received from group contacts, TPAs, Account Executives, and internal contacts and determines required updates to ensure accurate and complete enrollment data for all assigned groups.
Accurately and efficiently updates enrollment for new and existing clients using multiple systems and drawing from various data sources.
Works with Account Executives and billing teams to resolve discrepancies.
Identifies and documents eligibility reporting issues and communicates issues to the Account Executive or other sources.
Cross trains in multiple functions within the team, as requested.
Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
CORE COMPETENCIES / KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Working knowledge of a financial system, Word, and Excel
Knowledge of enrollment systems.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Detail-oriented; flexible and creative with excellent organizational skills
Knowledge of Delta Dental policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Ability to be a strong team player and maintain confidentiality.
Maintains the strictest patient confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA guidelines
A minimum of 1 year experience in enrollment and/or billing, processing, or customer service.
Strong process and time management skills.
Ability to work independently.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
- Associate degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Ability to clearly present written information and findings.
- The ability to effectively communicate information to all departments.
- The ability to interact well with employees and outside contacts.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS / POSITION REQUIREMENTS / SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED:
- Must be PC literate; MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Ability to work on a computer up to 7 hours a day.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk.
- Regularly uses hands to operate computer and other office equipment.
- Close vision required for computer usage.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to maintain consistent, regular attendance.
- Ability to report to perform tasks in a physical work office environment.
Understaffing compromises the company' s commitment to world class customer service. Frequent absences disrupt business operations and create additional work for co- workers. Because this position requires specialized training, it is very difficult to find short term replacements, especially for unscheduled absences. Prompt and regular attendance, therefore, is critical to the success of the company' s mission and employees must be conscientious concerning attendance to avoid disciplinary action.
Standard office environment without unpleasant or hazardous conditions. Work requires typical physical demands required for office work.
NOTE: This description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities or requirements for the position. This position may be changed or assume additional duties at any time. The employee may be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned.