Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1030 Main St. #302 St. Helena, California 94574 | Direct Hire
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to work with a prestigious wine company that has a large portfolio of high end wines. Grow your Wine Industry resume by joining one of the most highly regarded wineries in the Napa Valley!
- Must have 2-3 years of recent and relevant experience in the Wine Industry.
- Must have a Bachelor' s Degree.
- Top priority is to focus on providing world class hospitality.
- Schedule all winery appointments in a detailed and intelligible manner.
- Respond to guest inquiries and emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure all guests enjoy their experience from the initial point of contact through the end of their visit.
- Collaborate with Hospitality Manager to create lasting relationships for visitors.
- Demonstrated respect and poise as well as ability to listen and communicate well among teammates, supervisors and a high-end clientele.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent spoken and written communications skills. Must be confident and articulate.
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintaining a flexible and positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and assign sense of urgency as needed as well as manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Strong computer proficiency knowledge of Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends, weekdays as well as occasional evenings
- Charming, energetic, upbeat self-starter who is eager to be part of a dynamic Team.
Direct Hire Recruiter
Kurt has worked in the recruiting industry in San Francisco for more than a decade. He’s placed candidates primarily in finance, legal, consulting, non-profits and tech companies. He specializes in filling roles in Human Resources, Administrative Support, Legal and Accounting & Finance. He’s very excited to join the Direct Hire team at Wollborg Michelson.
Originally from New England, he studied acting in college and in grad school, plays guitar and occasionally writes a song now and then.