Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1030 Main St. #302 St. Helena, California 94574 | Direct Hire
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to work with a highly prestigious wine company that has a large portfolio of high end wines. Working as part of a professional and welcoming team at our small, family-owned winery crafting some of Napa Valley’ s best wines. We are looking to meet candidates who can graciously welcome wine connoisseurs for private tastings and events.
- Responsible for efficiently and effectively scheduling and calendaring appointment requests while providing excellent customer service from the time of booking to arrival.
- This person should be dynamic, energetic team player with exemplary communication skills and a professional demeanor.
- Top priority is to focus on providing world class hospitality.
- Schedules all winery appointments in a detailed and intelligible manner.
- Respond to guest inquiries and emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure every guest enjoys their experience from the initial point of contact through the end of their visit.
- Create and update customer accounts, including wine club sign ups.
- Processes customer carry and shipping transactions, refunds and applicable discounts.
- Assist with tours and tastings as needed.
- Participate and assist with special hospitality events that occur at the winery.
- Participate in company-sponsored wine education and development opportunities.
- Identify other Hospitality Influencers in the Valley to create partnerships and relationships.
- Collaborate with Manager to create lasting relationships for member retention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated respect and poise as well as ability to listen and communicate well among teammates, supervisors and consumers alike.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to work with a diverse customer base, from wine club members to corporate client groups.
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintaining a flexible and positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and assign sense of urgency as needed as well as manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Strong computer proficiency knowledge of Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends, weekdays as well as occasional evenings
- Charming, energetic, upbeat self-starter who is eager to be part of a dynamic Team.
Direct Hire Recruiter
Kurt has worked in the recruiting industry in San Francisco for more than a decade. He’s placed candidates primarily in finance, legal, consulting, non-profits and tech companies. He specializes in filling roles in Human Resources, Administrative Support, Legal and Accounting & Finance. He’s very excited to join the Direct Hire team at Wollborg Michelson.
Originally from New England, he studied acting in college and in grad school, plays guitar and occasionally writes a song now and then.