Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
11971 Foundation Place Arlington, Virginia 22201 | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson is currently conducting a search for a contract to hire Executive Assistant for one of clients, a large healthcare and insurance company located in Arlington, Virginia. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the SVP (and to other senior-level executives in the DC office as needed) playing a critical role in developing and strengthening government relationships and other public affairs activities.
The work of the Executive Assistant will relieve the SVP of administrative-type functions in order to increase the time the SVP has available for senior-level responsibilities.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years administrative experience is required.
- Experience working in government relations, the public/not-for-profit sector, and/or public affairs is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to establish priorities, manage multiple tasks, organize time effectively, conduct research and identify resources for projects. Skilled at coordinating complex meetings and travel arrangements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in groups and individually to meet goals and capable of developing strong working relationships with internal staff and other stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading and editing.
- Strong technology skills and highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Self-disciplined with a strong work ethic and a thorough approach to work and meeting deadlines while being highly self-motivated. Must possess the ability to anticipate needs and be proactive in order to resolve issues.
- Demonstrates careful judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to focus on details without losing sight of the larger picture including monitoring and double-checking work and information for quality.
- Customer focus with commitment to providing high-quality service through responsiveness to all requests and maintaining a professional demeanor at all times.
- The successful candidate will be confident, smart, assertive, and highly productive; a person who thrives in a high-performing organization where standards are extremely high, and work is expected to be done efficiently and effectively.