Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Long Beach, CA
A unique organic food services company is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their CEO, COO, and the office team. This is a dynamic role, one where the person would be responsible for high-level administrative functions for the company leaders, as well as supporting the office’s overall success through various tasks and project work. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong admin background and possess a “no job is too big or too small” attitude. They will be supporting the CEO/COO with scheduling and travel arrangements, planning meetings and smaller events, acting as the point of contact for guests entering the office, maintaining common areas, and much more.
This is a great company, where everyone goes above and beyond for the success of the team. They are offering a competitive compensation package and the opportunity for your work to truly affect the company as a whole.
- Manage CEO and COO’s busy and ever-changing calendars
- Schedule and plan meetings, client lunches/dinners, company team builders, etc.
- Develop travel plans for employees, including booking all arrangements and writing detailed itineraries for everyone involved
- Work closely with marketing team to help create presentations and other company documents
- Support the office with general needs, including mail delivery, common area cleaning, and maintaining supplies
- Become the primary point of contact for all guests, visitors, vendors, etc. entering the office
- Aid in various projects as needed by the team
- 4+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, marketing, or communications
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities