Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES –
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs a variety of complex administrative, operational, and analytical duties in support of an Executive Manager or Board Officer; coordinates project activities with District departments, divisions and external organizations.
- Coordinates the development, analysis and formulation of the department’s annual budget; assists with the development of guidelines and instruction on budget process and procedures; reviews requests for staffing and capital outlay; forecasts funds needed for staffing, equipment and various projects; prepares departmental budget presentations; plans, receives, pays, and improves invoices, generates budget reports; provides status updates to appropriate Executive Manager or Board Officer.
- Assists with the implementation of policy and procedural modifications; evaluates impact on divisions or departments; develops implementation plans; recommends and implements modifications. Executive Assistant
- Implements new systems, methods and procedures; monitors program progress in meeting goals and objectives; conducts updates with management staff to inform and advise on project progress; makes adjustments as necessary.
- Coordinates and participates in District department or division organizational studies involving administrative or operational systems, procedures, functions, processes and techniques.
- Develops, implements and administers special administrative programs; analyzes current and historical trends; prepares and presents reports.
- Prepares clear, concise, and competent reports, correspondence, and other written materials.
- Provides assistance in organizational development in assigned areas; identifies issues; collects data; analyzes alternatives and makes recommendations. Participates in special projects including research of new programs and services, budget analysis and preparation, and feasibility analyses; prepares and presents reports.
- Trains assigned employees in their area of work including administrative methods, procedures and techniques.
- Oversees general office activities; procures supplies; approves invoices; develops personnel schedules; responds to inquiries; investigates complaints; provides general analytical support.
- Represents assigned area at various meetings with other departments, divisions, outside agencies and contractors; communicates projects and activities with others as appropriate; prepares for and provides assistance with hosting and participating in transportation related meetings and events.
- Responds to and resolves difficult and sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Operational characteristics, services and activities of assigned program are including administrative, financial, or operations functions.
- Principles and practices of program development and implementation.
- Principles and practices of budget preparation and administration.
- Methods of administrative, organizational, economic, and procedural analysis.
- Methods and techniques of statistical and financial analysis.
- Business computer applications for statistical analysis and data management.
- Principles and practices of procurement, purchasing, and accounting.
- Methods and techniques used to conduct a variety of analytical studies.
- Principles, practices, methods and techniques of report preparation.
- Principles and procedures of record keeping.
- Office equipment including computers, supporting word processing, and spreadsheet applications
Meet Your Recruiter
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.