Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1250 San Carlos Ave San Carlos, California 94070 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Executive Assistant. With limited supervision, the Executive Assistant will provide the full range of administrative support services, performing complex and confidential support services at the executive level. The Executive Assistant deals professionally and tactfully with the Chief Operating Officer’ s direct reports, as well as others at the division/executive levels on a regular basis. This person will be working with the Executive Assistants to the other Chief Officers as well.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Maintain calendar for the Chief Operating Officer, keeping him apprised of scheduled meetings, appointments and events. Receive and screen telephone calls and requests; greet visitors; make appointments; make travel and meeting arrangements; take and distribute messages.
- Complete various reports in Excel and Word in a timely manner and distribute as required.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with others in the Division or with other departments where appropriate.
- Provide administrative support for the other staff in Bus Operations, including the Directors and Deputy Directors, Financial Manager, and other staff. Administrative support would include calendar management, department mail, copying, filing, and similar functions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative, professional and effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Input and export manipulated data within different databases in accordance with on the job training.
Examples of Duties:
- Coordinate meetings between COO and his direct reports and with other managers, using MS Outlook Calendar, email, or direct contact with the Executive Assistant.
- Complete various reports in Excel. Some daily; some monthly. Gather mileage and fuel usage information for various reports to be generated. Accuracy is a must.
- Open mail delivered to desk and process as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Works under the general supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, Bus
Executive Assistant to COO Mar 2018
Sufficient education, training and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Development of the required knowledge and abilities is typically obtained through but not limited to:
- Two years of executive assistant or personal assistant experience.