Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1199 9th Ave San Francisco, California 94122 | Direct Hire
Our client is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit located in San Francisco. They are looking for an experienced, energetic, and highly motivated Executive Assistant to join their team. The organization has experienced significant growth and is looking forward to the future. Their mission is to nurture the bond between people and the environment and build communities of support. This is a full-time position with great benefits and compensation.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Director.
- Handle multiple priorities and provide logistical support.
- Schedule management.
- Plan, organize and prepare for meetings: communicating details to members, arranging venue, and equipment/catering needs.
- Provide support during public events.
- Provide high-level administrative support for board committees and board of trustee’ s meetings.
- Develop working relationships with board committee chairs and members.
- Prepare documents and packets for distribution during events/meetings.
- Take Minutes.
- Take leadership responsibilities on special projects at the request of the Executive Director.
- Support donor-related activities that entail occasional evening and weekend commitments.
- Act on the Executive Director’ s behalf, representing the organization and interacting with staff within the organization.
- 4+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant in a nonprofit organization.
- Experience managing an executive office and working on multiple projects
- Supported a non-profit board/committee.
- Understands non-profit board governance
- Experience supporting fundraisers, donor cultivation, and stewardship activities.
- Working closely with other departments
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Raiser’ s Edge Software
- Excellent organization and communication
- Must be able to engage in a range of physical activity: standing, sitting at a desk, and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 403B Plan
- Paid Holidays
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.