Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, CA 94104
Executive Assistant (EA) to SVP Engineering and Engineering Leadership Team and SVP Business Development & Corporate Strategy
Our client is seeking a seasoned, highly motivated, proactive, hands-on rock star EA who will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and provide utmost service to our SVP Engineering and VP Engineering and SVP Business Development. The ideal candidate is bright, detail-oriented, highly organized, and an experienced executive administrative partner with expert calendaring, travel planning, contact management and project management skills. Our SVP of Engineering is approachable and collaborative and believes strongly in building a lasting partnership.
You will be the partner accountable for ensuring max productivity for the SVP and his senior leadership team, proactively ensuring hectic days run smoothly and efficiently in an ever changing, exciting environment. You will also work very closely with the executive team and their executive assistants to coordinate recurring meetings, executive events.
A proven track record of success at high growth and at scale companies with impeccable experience in calendar and travel management, and meeting preparation is a minimum requirement. You will create and maintain great relationships internally, with the EA team and externally, and are an amazing communicator. Beyond that, you will handle impactful projects and become involved and educated in the business on multiple fronts.
- Manage & maintain all aspects of the SVPs and his leaders’ schedules
- Liaise with internal C-Suite Execs, Executive Assistants & employees
- Plan travel, domestic & international & manage expenses for reimbursement
- Perform and prioritize and array of multiple administrative tasks, meet deadlines and maintain high quality attention to detail.
· Plan, coordinate and execute all types of local and global meetings and events, including preparation of meeting materials, agendas and note taking.
· Provide and/or coordinate outreach, detailed data, information and resources in preparation for customer/external meetings.
· Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operation and help define new operational strategies.
· Develop and assist in presentation development
- Tact & discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong professional presence & presentation.
- Build great relationships.
Minimum of 5 years of EA experience supporting a C-Level executive, preferably in a high-tech environment. Experience working in both a private and public company.
Demonstrated ability to achieve goals, be flexible and create process and structure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration and time management skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Master multi-tasker: you need to manage multiple tasks/projects while maintaining a highly professional demeanor
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures and ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Start-up background or experience working in a hyper-growth-to-scale environment
- Will exercise discretion and independent judgment in the representation of the SVP.
- Positive outlook with a sense of humor, quick learner, unflappable, able to adapt on the go.
- Loves a challenge, loves to win
- Your organizational skills and your attention to detail is exceptional
- You have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written
- You are a natural problem-solver and demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility
- You consider yourself to be quite tech savvy and pick up new technologies quickly
- You thrive in the fast-paced environment of a start-up and aren’ t phased by change and ambiguity
Direct Hire Recruiter
Kurt has worked in the recruiting industry in San Francisco for more than a decade. He’s placed candidates primarily in finance, legal, consulting, non-profits and tech companies. He specializes in filling roles in Human Resources, Administrative Support, Legal and Accounting & Finance. He’s very excited to join the Direct Hire team at Wollborg Michelson.
Originally from New England, he studied acting in college and in grad school, plays guitar and occasionally writes a song now and then.