Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, CA
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting two Executives (CEO & CFO) with a wide range of administrative and project management tasks. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and possess the ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate can expect to:
- Manage complex calendars, anticipate changes and keep executives on schedule
- Coordinate travel arrangements with attention to Executives’ preferences, including flight, hotel and appropriate ground transportation or other reservations associated with meeting or activity
- Schedule and coordinate conference calls and meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with broader internal teams, serve as a liaison between employees and Executives
- Plan distinctive events for both internal and external meetings, requiring travel for vetting and execution
- Prepare expense reports
The successful candidate is self-motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to think on one’s feet. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess:
- 3-12 years of experience providing administrative support at the executive level or relevant work experience
- Strong calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and ever changing executive meetings and travel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels
- A proactive and resourceful problem solver in the face of shifting priorities or unanticipated events
- Experience planning company-wide events.
- A mature, professional and resourceful approach to work
- Commitment to handling all matters with discretion and maintaining confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Availability to assist after hours when needed, including travel as required for event or meeting execution.
- Hours: 7 - 4
Great Salary, Bonus potential and benefits.
Direct Hire Recruiter
Kurt has worked in the recruiting industry in San Francisco for more than a decade, placing candidates primarily in finance, tech, non-profits and food & beverage industries. He specializes in filling roles in Human Resources, Administrative Support and Accounting & Finance. Originally from New England, he studied acting in college and in grad school, plays guitar and is a singer/songwriter in his spare time.