Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
24310 Garnier Street Torrance, CA 90505 | Direct Hire
Exciting Executive Assistant Opportunity!
Are you a well-organized assistant? Do you have experience supporting c-suite professionals with their day to day tasks? Are you diligent, detailed, and timely? Do you thrive in a small, start-up like, environment that promotes creativity? If so, an innovative company in the entertainment space is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to their President. They are looking for an individual with exceptional communication skills, who has demonstrable success in a variety of administrative capacities. This position will require the employee to complete detailed research and reports, compose travel itineraries, manage the President’ s time and schedule, and more. Some travel to foreign countries may also be required. Overall, this person will be a bridge between the President and all aspects/departments of the company.
The organization offers an excellent compensation package, as well as a window into a unique and captivating side of the entertainment industry. This role has bonus potential, 401k eligibility, and great insurance options.
- Maintain the President’ s schedule through organizing meetings, adjusting for changes, booking travel, etc.
- Develop specific travel itineraries for all of the President’ s trips
- Conduct research on issues presented to the President, and follow up with detailed reports on findings
- Prioritize all incoming tasks efficiently, and meet all deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality while creating, reading, and sharing documents with sensitive information
- Respond to emails, and other inquiries, on behalf of the President
- Complete the President’ s expense reports
- When necessary, run errands or complete personal projects for the President
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2-4 years’ experience in an administrative position, supporting a c-suite, or similar, executive
- Bilingual in Mandarin is highly preferred
- Able to travel, rarely, both within the U.S. and outside
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite