Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Executive Assistant/Marketing Administrator
West Hollywood, CA
Exciting opportunity to be part of the corporate administrative team for a nationwide entertainment company based in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills. This person will be highly skilled in administrative support and responsible to provide responsive, organized business assistance to the senior executive team.
This is a dynamic environment with much room for growth. The company offers competitive salary, excellent benefits too many to list and a culture that promotes a place for you to flourish.
- Schedule, coordinate and manage senior executive and departmental calendars
- Manage in/out communication and requests from nationwide locations, guest services and internal departments
- Conduct research and refine and initiate process improvements
- Process expense reports
- Develop and maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Accountable for facilitating business operations including office supplies, charitable donation requests and group sales
- Oversee and manage the gift card program
- Implement and be part of the corporate shared administration team including scheduling/maintaining break rooms and conference rooms
- Manage multiple projects with a collaborative mindset
- Identify and address improvements to processes and workflow
- Organize catering at corporate office and events at all locations
Bachelor's degree preferred
5+ years of experience in Administration or Executive support
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and precision
- Manage time and priorities effectively
- Demonstrates patience, flexibility and ability to handle difficult situations calmly
- Proven track record of improving work processes
- Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook