Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Executive Talent Acquisition Team Admin - VISAJP00011423
900 Metro Center Blvd Foster City, California 94404 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is looking for an Executive Talent Acquisition Team Admin for a multinational financial corporation in Foster City, CA. The Team Admin will provide high-level administrative support across the Executive Recruitment team, supporting the Global Leader and North America based Team members. A typical Team Administrative acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 4+ years customer service related experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time (Required)
- Ability to keep information organized and Highly confidential (Required)
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Required)
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Required)
- Bachelor' s Degree is preferred. Able to do V-look ups in Excel.