Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Experienced Call Center Agent
Looking for Experienced Call Center Agents! Please review the requirements and job description below and if this fits your skill set, PLEASE APPLY!!!
- At least 2 years previous experience in a call center! Healthcare experience preferred!
- Stable work history!
- Ability to pass a background check!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Reliable transportation
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
- The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- 2-3 years customer service related experience required.
- High school diploma or GED.
Born and raised in the beautiful foothills of El Dorado County, Seren has spent the last decade living in various states and countries before returning to her native roots in Sacramento. She started her career working on site for a NGO in the nonprofit industry establishing projects and sustainable relief programs in Uganda, East Africa. From there her experience expanded out to working as a Client Relations Manager in a Top 10 National CPA firm and then moved towards HR in the administration of benefits and insurance. She first worked in recruiting at Sutter Health and gained a passion for the opportunities that this industry has to offer while focusing on process improvement and project management. The best part of recruiting for Seren is finding great candidates and connecting them with a position that will not only fulfill their professional needs but also enable them to provide for their families and their future.
In her spare time Seren enjoys going to the movies, participating in outdoor sports like rock climbing, mountain biking and trail running, and hiking with her husband and two dogs; a Black Labrador named Penny and a Jack Russell Terrier named Buster. They are expecting their first child in December and can’t wait to take their baby boy on hikes with the family!