New Year ... New Role! We have an upcoming opportunity and we want to help you get your foot in the door and grow!!
These roles are Temp to Hire - based on performance and attendance.
Please read through the details and apply with your updated resume!
- Job Type: Contract to Hire!
- Start Date: End of January/Early February
- Pay: $16 hourly
- Be Flexible to Work from Home or in Office as needed
- Must be able to pass a 7-year criminal background check
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a Customer Care Representative (CCR), you are in charge of upholding our mission of providing service worthy of our family and friends. Our priority is for our members to experience the utmost care and compassion by conveying empathy and resolving all issues and helping them get back to enjoying their lives as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow-up
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
Please apply with your updated resume to be considered!