Our client is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. They have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an easy, fun, friendly and inspiring experience, no matter how a customer chooses to shop. They are looking for talented individuals to be a part of this journey.
We are looking for a contract Corporate Recruiter to support their innovation hub in Pleasanton, CA.
Recruiters play a key role in building the future of the company by collaborating with hiring managers, human resources, and the Talent Acquisition team to perform efficient full-cycle recruiting. As a recruiter you would serve as the face of the company, being the first point of contact most jobseekers will have.
- Provide efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application to hire
- Partner with business leaders, human resources, and the Talent Acquisition team to build competitive intelligence, develop innovative recruiting strategies and maintain pipelines of exceptional talent
- Stay in touch with the industry landscape and market trends to bring recruiting solutions to business partners and the Talent Acquisition team
- Craft relatable and highly indexed job postings
- Educate and train internal clients on recruiting processes and best practices to ensure top-talent selection
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, business leaders, and cross-functional human resources teams
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting experience required including sourcing, interviewing, candidate selection, and salary negotiation. Corporate experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of digital marketing or e-commerce preferred
- Highly skilled in sourcing, recruiting, and hiring diverse and inclusive slates of candidates
- Detail oriented with strong intuition for the cultural contributions of potential hires
- The desire to develop recruiting solutions, think outside of the box, and adapt to dynamic markets while recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to market to internal and external candidates
- Fantastic organizational skills to manage multiple concurrent tasks while ensuring accuracy in work output
- Experienced user of recruitment platforms including LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience preferred