Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Experienced Outpatient Billing Representative
Monterey Park, CA
Ready to represent a Fortune500 Company and hit the ground running with your Healthcare experience??
Please review the job details below and apply with your updated resume!
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Processing Billing for IFP members
- Regularly contacts internal and external customers and business partners to verify or obtain additional information to complete
- processing work.
- Verifies accuracy of entered data against source documents.
- May look up correct codes and enter data into system.
- Processes group or member level enrollment and cancellations
- Makes decisions based on review of source documents for routine and difficult processing issues.
- May be asked to review documentation and provide feedback.
- Researches information as appropriate to resolve problem encounters.
- Accesses and updates many complex computer screens
- Verifies accuracy of data submitted
- Assists with duties as required to support department on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- Time Management and organization
- Billing Experience
- Excel Experience
- Strong Critical thinking
- High school Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Teams Experience preferred
M-F 7am-5:30pm Availability
Pay: $16-19 hourly
6 month contract with potential to extend!!