Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Location: Oakland, CA
* Responsible for supervising all facilities functions and for coordinating outside services needed for daily operations of the office facilities. Responsibilities include working in conjunction with the Facilities Manager to plan, coordinate and implement projects and ensure the completion of requests for service as assigned.
* Contacts and negotiates with outside vendors for facilities services
* Coordinates and manages specific Facilities projects as assigned; fills in for staff and Facilities Manager in their absence
* Coordinates the assignment and completion of all requests for service through the department web-based work order system
* Manages service calls on office equipment within assigned locations
* Administers the physical security system and quarterly card key audits
* May assist staff with coordination of delivery and installation of furniture and equipment; working with Procurement to resolve problems
* Monitors staff performance in multiple sites to ensure department service standards are achieved.
* Interviews, selects, coaches and evaluates the performance of all direct reports
* Coordinates and administers the computer aided facilities management work request system (CAFM) including the assignment of resources, communication with internal customers on request status and follow-up
* Produces system reports from the CAFM system, as required
* Administers security access badge photo IDs which includes producing reports, the production and distribution of photo IDs, maintenance of system data base, ordering of supplies and coordination of system maintenance with supporting vendor
* Provides hands on support and coordination for internal Facilities projects to include moves/adds/changes and duties as assigned related to larger Facilities projects
* Provides hands on support and coordination for internal meetings and special events
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent education is preferred, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration
* A minimum of 5 years of facilities experience
* A minimum of 4 year of related experience specifically building systems such as HVAC, Electrical, Lighting, Plumbing and/or Emergency Power Backup
* Some supervisory experience preferred
* Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
* Detail-oriented; flexible and creative
* Basic mechanical ability
* Good customer services, interpersonal and communications skills
* Working knowledge of modular furniture systems
Must have prior Facilities experience. Position says Facilities Supervisor, but should understand that after training, will start off supervising facilities projects, no people supervising required at the start, but could change. Willing to be flexible and cover for the front desk Facilities Assistant. Looking for someone who is flexible. There may be times when they will be asked to cover at the SF office, but the Oakland office will be their home base.