Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Upper Allen Township, PA
Ideal candidates will have some facilities experience working with vendors, badging systems etc.
- Coordinating and administering the computer-aided facilities work request system (CAFM) including the assignment of resources, communication with internal customers on request status and follow-up; producing system reports as required
- Administering security access badge and photo ID's which includes the production and distribution of photo IDs, maintenance of system data base, audits and reports, ordering of supplies and coordination of system maintenance with supporting vendor; producing system reports as required
- Supporting the Floor Warden Team program with quarterly updates for roll call rosters and team member lists; supporting the incident commander during emergency drills and situations
- Providing hands on support and coordination for internal Facilities projects to include adds/moves/changes and duties as assigned related to larger Facilities projects
- Processing invoices for products and services
- Administering and monitoring vendor contracts and agreements including Certificates of Insurance and Non-Disclosure agreements
- Assisting with annual key and security card key audits
- Monitoring offsite records storage program including box deposits, retrievals and annual destruction
- A high school diploma or GED A minimum of 2-3 years of facilities experience is required
- Facilities background and experience desirable
- Ability to read floor plans and blueprints
- Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Detail-oriented; flexible and creative
- Good customer services skills; interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
- Working knowledge of modular furniture systems
- Ability to clearly present written information and findings The ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures The ability to effectively communicate information to all departments