Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Food Services Field Manager
West Hollywood, CA 90048
Multi-Unit Field Manager – Food Services
Looking for an enthusiastic Food Services professional with a passion for hospitality/restaurant management to work for a wonderful company that inspires learning and growth! This professional will develop and set forth best-in-class practices to maximize daily food services business. The Field Manager will travel 80% of the time to work alongside site leaders primarily in the Greater LA region with some multi-state travel required. Previous multi-unit experience is a must. Candidates will be managing on-site restaurant, café and concession business and partnering with beverage management to accomplish financial and guest experience objectives. This is a robust position with excellent learning opportunities, benefits, and potential for growth!
- System and Processes- Partners with Food and Beverage Director, Beverage Manager, Site General Manager and site F&B Manager to achieve food and beverage business objectives, ensuring operational standards are being maintained and improved
- Leads the deployment of new processes in partnership with site F&B Manager
- Measures and provides feedback on improving operational performance
- Uses key result indicators and metrics to drive meaningful changes in behaviors and business results
- Executes regular on-site evaluations and provides action plan to F&B Director and General Manager to address any shortfalls
- Ensure that safety is being maintained through site visits, not limited to food preparation, employee hygiene, temperature checks and employee work behaviors
- Develop a site audit tool that can serve yourself, GM’s, and Multi-Unit Managers
- Inventory Management - Develops a strong understanding of the current Inventory Management System (including SAP) recommending opportunities for improvement, and collaborates with the Director of F&B and other key members on a plan to improve work processes
- Works with key stakeholders to optimize inventory management practices
- Supports sites to manage their cost of goods, identifying issues and developing a plan in partnership with the site food and beverage manager
- Participates in a minimum of one full Inventory every other week
- Training and Development -Partners with the Food and Beverage Director to develop and improve training programs that serve the business in maintaining the necessary food and beverage capability while having a strong pipeline of future F&B leaders
- Support on-going training for current and new food and beverage managers
- Support and advises General Managers and F&B Director on necessary on-site food and beverage management and team development needs
- Help develop and supervise food and beverage managers to lead, coach and inspire their teams
- Working in conjunction with the Multi-Unit Managers to develop certified training locations where new managers get the training needed to prepare them for running a shift and for preparing managers about to take accountability for site level food and beverage operations
- 2 - 3 years’ multi-unit management experience with a recognized restaurant operation, preferably a high-level guest services environment with a focus on implementing best in class food and beverage practices through a partnership with on-site food and beverage managers.
- 3 - 5 years’ management experience in a high-volume restaurant and bar operation
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Food Serve certified
- Extensive wine, beer, and spirits knowledge a plus
- Available to work a flexible work schedule that involves nights, weekends and both in-state and out of state travel
- Demonstrates a proficiency in Microsoft office programs including; Excel, Word, Project, Power Point
- Experience working with a best-in-class inventory management POS systems (SAP knowledge a plus)