Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for aneedle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual,identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the rightopportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates andcreating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is reallyjust the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Duration: up to 4 months
Pay: $25-35/HR., DOE
Location: Pleasanton, CA
POSITION PURPOSE: This position is critical to insuringregulatory compliance and avoidance of the product retrievals and recalls thatcan result from non-compliance to product and package regulations. Theseinclude but are not limited to standards of identity, package labelrequirements, claims identification and validation.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Insure all packaging is compliant with federal, state andlocal regulations. This involves daily interactions with marketing, packagingoperations and product development to insure new and revised packaging graphicsand content placement are in compliance. This includes proofing a high volumeof food and non-food artwork prior to packaging printing.
· Assist in preparing label source documentation; interactwith vendors and internal stakeholders. This documentation’s accuracy andcompleteness is essential to label creation and critical to regulatorycompliance.
· This position is critical to insuring support of productand package compliance to applicable regulations. Non-compliance can lead toextensive cost impacts to the business including out of stocks, lost sales dueto product retrievals and recalls.
· College degree required; Food Science or related science aplus
· Food or consumer product experience a plus
· Prior food or consumer packaged goods labeling experienceis desired
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skillsand ability to prioritize multiple projects across multiple categories withcompeting timelines.
· There is no degree available in the field of FoodRegulatory Affairs and the skills necessary to be successful in this role areuniversally acquired though on the job experience.
· Must be able to think both strategically and tacticallyand have experience in project management, multi-tasking, meeting tightdeadlines and shifting work focus based on shifting business and technicalpriorities.
· Detail oriented and excellent computer skills a must.
· Must be able to communicate cross functionally betweendirectors, managers, technical staff and vendor community daily.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.