Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Food and Beverage Manager - Iconic Venue!
Los Angeles, CA
Established company is looking to bring on a Food and Beverage Manager for an iconic entertainment venue in Hollywood/Los Angeles area. You would be joining an established team, and working to improve existing, and introduce new, policies and procedures throughout the venue. The individual in this position would be responsible for the overall management of site employees and crew. This position has a heavy focus on employee development, which will require this person to work with all employees to help them embrace changes and grow within their roles. He/She will lead the team by example, providing consistent training to new and existing employees, ensuring proper handbooks and materials are updated and available, scheduling shifts, coaching and counseling issues, and much more. Also, the person in this position will work with outside vendors, coordinating services in food, concession and beverage with a focus on beverage sales. She or he will need to be constantly seeking ways to improve the guest experience, while also increasing profit and reducing loss.
This position works hand in hand with the venue GM to analyze existing and predict future issues, and create new policies/procedures to remove those hurdles and improve the overall guest experience. This organization truly values hospitality and a high level of guest satisfaction, and it will be up to this person to ensure that those beliefs, and related goals, are upheld throughout the day-to-day operation of this site.
The company offers a competitive salary and amazing benefits. These include great insurance options, a 401k with an exceptional company match, and a generous vacation package. The company also has a unique and excellent culture that truly values the growth of each individual employee. This creates many opportunities for all the crew, and encourages challenge and development.
- Work with venue General Manager and provide operational support to the food and beverage function of this iconic location
- Manage all Food and Beverage crew members
- Play key role in hiring and onboarding of new crew members
- Provide consistent training to both new and existing employees
- Schedule shifts
- Trouble shoot any problems and provide counseling for crew
- Ensure every employee is challenged, and working towards obtainable goals
- Instilling excitement and passion in crew, allowing company’s vision and hospitality standards to be met daily
- Oversee inventory management, working with vendors to secure budgeted purchase pricing and training to crew to minimize loss
- Maintain detailed records in all operational tasks
- Conduct walkthroughs before opening to verify food/beverage service is ready and up to company’s high standards
- Maximize guest experience daily
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4+ years of Food/Beverage management, with a heavy focus on employee oversight/development
- Amazing customer service skills
- Able to lead and develop a diverse team
- A history of providing process improvement to a Food and Beverage department, with demonstrable results