Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1250 San Carlos Ave San Carlos, California 94070 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Print Graphic Designer for one of our clients, a large transportation company in, San Carlos, CA. The Print Graphic Designer will work in the Web and Creative Services Department and will produce District timetables, maps, newsletters and brochures. Additionally, the Print Graphic Designer will update content on the Areas website.
- Prepares timetable information, develops written copy and electronically creates timetables, maps, newsletters and brochures for bus and rail using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Oversees the print production process with contracted vendor(s) from upload to delivery. Conducts press checks with the vendor.
- Responsible for posting, reviewing and editing content on the District websites utilizing the proprietary Content Management System and hand coding in HTML, when applicable.
- Three years of professional experience in Desktop Publishing and performing similar functions and duties as listed above.
- Must have experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver in a Windows PC environment.
- Must have experience with print production processes, from concept to delivery.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to prioritize multiple tasks and work in collaboration with others.