Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Group Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
Are you a consumer focused Product Leader looking to contribute meaningful work for an industry leader? Do you possess a strong desire to lead others? Do you have a passion for creating great experiences and want to work in the evolving space of Cyptocurrency? This role could be great for a Director or Group Product Manager of a smaller team or Senior Product Manager at a larger org.
In this role, you’ll build new features and experiences for our company’s website and mobile apps on iOS and Android. You'll be responsible for making resource planning decisions within a shared roadmap, while providing visibility to senior leadership. In addition to having your own set of accomplishments as a Product Manager you should have demonstrated experience leading through others.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and define metrics, and iterate quickly to deliver optimal customer experiences
- Work with engineering, design, marketing, legal, and other cross-functional teams to ship new consumer products and features
- Be the critical owner of product performance and business influence
- Lead strategic thinking, technical development, and launch of innovative consumer products
- Guide and mentor direct reports to effectively lead their respective areas
- Be an expert in the crypto ecosystem, competitive landscape, and customer needs
- 7 years of product management experience
- 2+ years of experience building B2C products
- You’re an experienced manager who has managed other PMs in a dynamic environment
- You excel with business and technical audiences to achieve executional excellence taking products from ideation to launch
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You exhibit passion for cryptocurrency
- You possess strong product design, technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- You have a proven track record of developing your own product vision and go-to-market strategy
- You’re customer focused with successes to back it up
- You know how to prioritize your product backlog as well as your own time, with an eye on our business goals
- Mobile app experience preferred in iOS and Android
- Experience developing products in cryptocurrency or financial services
Please include your resume with you application. Cover letters preferred.
- This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
- No Visa Sponsorship or Transfer for this position
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Direct Hire Recruiter
Patricia has always been a matchmaker and career coach at heart. She started her career in retail management where she experienced lots of interviewing and hiring especially during the busy holiday season. She worked her way into corporate ecommerce supporting the complex needs of growing organizations as a Product Manager working for a startup and Fortune 500 companies. There is nothing more that she loves than watching an employee surpass their goals and the possibilities that unfold when employees are truly engaged, inspired, and valued in their work.
After a successful career in product management, she felt the calling to combine these two passions of hers into one role as a recruiter. She enjoys learning about emerging technology, the adaptability and grit required for successful candidates to excel in roles including Product Management, Project Management, and UX Design. She is excited to blend her expertise to work for or with you to find your next great role or candidate!