Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Guest Services Associates
West Hollywood, CA
Wollborg Michelson is seeking an awesome Guest Services Associate for an amazing seasonal opportunity in Hollywood! Are you passionate about finding solutions to problems or delivering white glove customer service? This might be your dream job.
Expected Duties/Tasks to be Performed:
- Manage guest communications across channels, including web, phone, and mobile app
- Document guest feedback through online dashboard and Excel spreadsheets
- Gain expertise with the company brand, membership, and offerings
- Monitor guest communications dashboard and communicate any tech/operational concerns to the team
- Help define and refine the guest service processes and best practices to create efficiency
- Partner with Marketing teams to write, update, and manage an online Knowledge Base, with online tutorials, instructional guides, and FAQs
- The hours may be different every day. The right professional will have flexibility to work a varied schedule as early as 7AM or as late as 10PM any day of the week.
- Hours: 40 hours/week
Pay Rate: $16-17/hour
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills (writing, editing, proofreading, speaking)
- Experience in guest/customer service preferable preferred
- Strong time management skills required
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Friendly personality, with ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Willingness to learn and help define and improve processes
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite required
- Open and excited to learn new technologies
- Prior knowledge/experience with Zendesk a plus
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.