Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
HEDIS Coordinator - 34326-1
El Segundo, CA 90245
FIND YOUR DREAM JOB
HEDIS Coordinator Needed - El Segundo, CA
This position will be in support of retrieving charts for the HEDIS Medical Record Review (MRR) annual project. The HEDIS Coordinator will work directly with HEDIS MRR Program Manager, the Administrative Leads and assigned MRR Reviewers to coordinate the detailed work of the reviewers as part of the overall process.
- Call provider offices & hospitals to request medical records. Call members to identify date & provider of HEDIS service
- Record progress, data entry in abstraction tool (Inovalon QSHR software)
- Coordinate with Administrative Lead and Medical record reviewers to manage caseload
- Communicate with BSC MRR Team to effectively manage project assignment
- Will work as a member of a team to coordinate and maintain a system to organize the medical records and other materials/resources which are required for the overall MRR processes to work and flow effectively
- Make follow-up calls regarding expected charts, provide information to offices
- Monitor RightFax, email inbox, SFTP, scan medical records, send fax requests to providers, prepare and sort received mail
- Research provider information and claims information using online websites/internal applications
- Daily use of Microsoft Excel to manage various projects and report to leads on progress and barriers
- Perseverance to find the correct information to retrieve the medical record
- Other duties as assigned, including possible minimal traveling
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour