Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Rafael, CA 94901
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting all aspects of employee recruitment and selection including the development of selection criteria in coordination with the hiring department, creates job announcements, determines sourcing and outreach efforts, screens applications and resumes, conducts
- panel interviews, employee selection, and new hire orientations.
- Independently develops and delivers job offers and completes required documentation for placement of new hires.
- Ensures post-offer medical examinations and pre-employment drug screens are completed correctly and on time.
- Conducts confidential background checks, security clearances, and reference checks.
- May lead activities and staff involved in monitoring and implementing personnel transactions.
- Represents the District when attending professional and occupational networking events, and also within the community by conducting diversity outreach activities including job fairs and related workshops.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience Equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Human Resources, Public Administration, Business, or a closely related field; additional position-related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree (a separate written statement detailing experience in lieu of degree must be submitted with the application). A
- Masters Degree may be substituted for one year of experience.
- Two years recent full-time position-related Human Resources Generalist experience, including responsibility for performing HR program implementation and project management.
- Demonstrated proficiency at an intermediate or advanced level of skill using computers and applicable software including; Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word or other comparable applications.
- Must demonstrate an intermediate level of knowledge and skill using Human Resources.
- Information Systems (HRIS) or similar database applications (i.e. Microsoft Access).
- Experience in a public sector environment in a multi-union environment highly desirable.
- Professional certification in Human Resources or equivalent highly desirable.