Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
West Hollywood, CA
Human Resources Assistant Opportunity!
An amazing Los Angeles based organization, with holdings in entertainment, real estate, and more, is seeking an HR Assistant to join their team. The person in this role will be providing essential support to the company’s Human Resources operation. He/She will handle administration with regards to benefit plans, compensation, LOA processes, enrollment, and more. The role also assists with on-boarding/off-boarding employees and new hire orientations. In the HR Assistant position, this individual will collaborate with various teams – Payroll, Benefits, Operations, etc. – to ensure the department functions efficiently, to meet deadlines, and to achieve company-wide goals.
This company is headquartered in West Hollywood. They offer competitive compensation, amazing benefits, and a unique work environment that is focused on employee growth and development. Every employee is positively challenged and continually guided toward training and learning opportunities.
- Provide support for a wide variety of HR functions
- Become an expert with company’s HRIS, and generate/prepare reports with its data
- Alongside management, oversee LOA procedures, making sure files are submitted and kept properly and more
- Manage leaves of absences, ensuring timely and compliant execution, and effective communication with members
- Handle administrative needs of training programs/events
- Assist employees with claims processes
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding of employees; completing related paperwork, leading orientations, etc.
- Maintain organized filing system, keeping up-to-date records for employees and being able to locate past records as requested
- Assist with process improvement, generating ideas and providing constructive feedback where possible
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of HR experience
- 2+ years of administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Office Suite and general computer use