Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
HR Business Partner
Beverly Hills, CA
Growing company in the Beverly Hills/West Hollywood with over 1,600 employees is seeking to bring on an experienced HR Business leader. The company has commercial real estate and entertainment holdings nationwide. This role will align with the management team to achieve staffing objectives, manage employee relations, compensation strategy, reporting and policy interpretation and to build field management competencies ensuring operational excellence is achieved.
The successful candidate will be a natural leader within the HR department and the larger organization delivering HR expertise to the business. The person in this position will play an integral role in active process improvement throughout the HR department. The ideal candidate will have several years of related HR Partner, Manager and/or Generalist/Talent experience, supporting a large, nation-wide company.
The company offers a competitive compensation, strong 401k match and benefits too many to list. This is an amazing collaborative environment that is focused on development and growth of all employees. We are looking for someone who thrives and adapts well to change in responsibilities and priorities.
- Work cohesively with senior HR leadership, company-wide business unit managers, and other staff to achieve staffing goals continually refining processes
- Liaison with senior leadership to build field HR competencies and support training programs
- Direct recruiting initiatives, including: working with internal departments to verify needs, maintaining relationships with agencies, setting/adjusting compensation standards, job postings, offer letters, etc.
- Keep up to date with employment and wage laws, ensuring that company policies and documents reflect current regulations, making changes when necessary
- Become fully immersed in company’s development culture by: participating in on-going management education, legally compliant and effective interviewing, and mentoring fellow staff members on best practices in new employment, minimum wage and paid sick leave laws
- Oversee reporting for unemployment, and partner with field managers on accurate record keeping
- Monitor Member hotline and address employee relations issues, follow up with managers to ensure employees are heard and well treated. Conduct investigations as appropriate
- Create and maintain various HR reports; e.g. ER, compliance, headcount v budget/org charts
- Partner with company’s various business units to ensure all HR procedures are followed and records are kept in line with company standards and legal regulations
- Must have 4-7 years of HR experience, preferably in the retail/hospitality sector
- Experience with multi-state/multi-location businesses and high employee counts a plus
- Full understanding of state and federal HR laws
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High level Microsoft Office skills required, especially with Excel