Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, CA 94107
Looking to bring on an HR Director to manage all HR functions for a 250+ employee commercial and residential realty organization in San Francisco. This company operates nationwide, and is seeking an executive leader and strategic thinker to join their headquarters. The individual in this role would be aligning talent acquisition strategies, establishing metrics and conducting performance reviews, and managing employee relations throughout the organization. They would strategize and implement incentive plans, and work closely with insurance carriers on benefit plan development and roll outs. There would also be a focus on mitigating risk companywide.
The business offers competitive compensation, great benefits, and a fantastic location in San Francisco. They are looking for someone with a wealth of experience in general HR and leadership, who is passionate about making a difference within their company of employment.
- Manage all HR functions of national company with around 280 employees
- Lead talent acquisition initiatives throughout the organization
- Oversee onboarding processes and procedures, providing improvements where possible
- Strategize with senior and site managers to forecast staffing needs and plan appropriately
- Conduct interviews, and generate excitement in potential candidates
- Develop and roll out in-depth metrics system to aid in reaching site specific goals
- Create and maintain incentive plans, working with executive leadership to build and preserve excitement within individual employees and business units
- Own employee relations issues/concerns, handling problems when they arise and consistently working to minimize any potential risk
- Be the primary contact for benefits/insurance vendors, developing plans for employees, handling enrollment, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years of Executive/Senior HR Generalist/Business Partner experience
- Must be skilled in strategizing and planning for general HR matters related to a national corporation, including: talent acquisition, employee relations, benefits, and training/development
- Previous experience managing employee relations issues, including investigations
- Multi-state and multi-unit management/leadership experience in a service industry preferred